Service Level Agreement
Dcirrus SLA is a policy governing the use of the Services by you or the entity you represent (“you”) under the terms of the Dcirrus (“Dcirrus Terms”) between Dcirrus Inc. and its affiliates (“Dcirrus”, “us” or “we”) and you. The SLA is subject to the Dcirrus Terms and capitalized terms will have the meaning as specified in Dcirrus Terms. We reserve the right to change the terms of the SLA at any time.
Dcirrus will use commercially reasonable efforts to make its Services available with a Monthly Uptime Percentage of at least 99.99% in each case during any monthly billing cycle (“Service Commitment”). In the event any of the Services do not meet the Service Commitment, you will be eligible to receive a Service Credit in terms of additional data storage as mentioned below.
|Monthly Uptime Percentage
||Additional Data Storage
|Less than 99.99% but equal to or greater than 99.0%
|Less than 99.0%
To receive a Service Credit, you must submit a claim to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To be eligible, the credit request must be received by us by the end of the second billing cycle after which the incident occurred and must include:
- The words “Service Credit Request” in the subject line.
- The dates and times of each Unavailability incident that you are claiming.
- Your login ID and corporate ID with NO PASSWORD.
If the Monthly Uptime Percentage of such request is confirmed by us and is less than the Service Commitment then we will immediately add the additional data storage to you within one billing cycle following the month in which your request is confirmed by us. Your failure to provide the request within 7 days and other information as required above will disqualify you from receiving a Service Credit.
The Service Commitment does not apply to any unavailability, suspension or termination:
- That result from a suspension described in Dcirrus Terms.
- Caused by factors outside of our reasonable control including any force majeure event or Internet access or related problems beyond the demarcation point of Dcirrus.
- That results from any actions or inactions of you or any third-party including failure to acknowledge a recovery volume.
- That results from your equipment, software or other technology and/or third-party equipment, software or other technology (other than third-party equipment within our direct control)
- That result from any maintenance as provided for pursuant to the Dcirrus Terms.
- Arising from our suspension and termination of your right to use Dcirrus in accordance with the Dcirrus Terms (collectively, “Dcirrus Exclusions”). If availability is impacted by factors other than those used in our Monthly Uptime Percentage calculation then we may issue a Service Credit considering such factors at our discretion.
- The SLA is applicable only to paid users and not to free users.