Challenges of managing confidential documents
Most of the legal and other departments are storing their confidential documents on local machines, hard drives, One Drive, Google Drive, or emails. The challenge of storing documents at multiple locations leads to inefficiency, leakage and mismanagement of confidential data.
To solve this problem, we have developed a cloud based system wherein corporations can store their contracts and other confidential documents and set up user permissions to access the data.
Admin can put customized watermarks on the documents to protect them from unauthorized use or leakage.
With the log feature in the system, the actions of the users can be captured and evaluated. Admins can even track time spent and document pages accessed by the user.
All logins are fully secured with two factor authentication (2FA) using the same security as used by banking systems.
- Data residency to be compliant with local data protection laws
- Login using two factor authentication (2FA) with the options of sending passwords on SMS, email or any authenticator like Microsoft or Google
- Upload any amount of data and add any number of users effortlessly
- Granular controls to allow permission-based data access for users
- Customized watermarking of documents
- Audit trail of all user actions
- Time tracking of users with details of documents read
- Metadata to enhance the searching of documents
- Versioning of documents
- 256-bit encryption
- State-of-the-art file sharing and file deposit mechanisms using two factor authentication (2FA)
Connect with us
We welcome all your feedbacks, suggestions and questions. Feel free to write to us, our team will be happy to assist you.
New Delhi - 110019